3400 - 4200 EUR (month/gross)
We are looking for a professional in DevOps practices designing and building automated deployment and monitoring modern digital service solution within cloud environment.
What we are looking for (several of the following competencies):
3+ years of experience with the following abilities:
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery methods.
- Experience with Docker container orchestration (Swarm, RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes).
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (any of AWS, GCP, Oracle Cloud, Azure).
- Experience with Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Terraform.
- Programming languages: BASH, Python.
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana.
- Enterprise Linux systems administration at the level to understand principles of resource allocation and monitoring, system startup sequence, system configuration.
- Understanding principles of the database operation and administration.
- Understand principles of PKI/Certificates.
- Supporting large scale, mission critical 24 x 7 solutions.
Seen as advantage
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Experience with Redux, React Query, React Router, Material UI
- Experience with testing using Jest and Cypress.io
- Experience with Storybook or Styleguidist
- Experience with Docker
- Challenging work and working experience on international level in leading international IT company.
- Opportunity to work with the newest technologies.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- Modern office environment as well as dynamic and friendly work atmosphere.
- Excellent and competent colleagues.
- Motivating salary 3400 - 4200 EUR (month/gross) and benefits package (health insurance, sports, parking lot etc.
- Working with CD tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform) and Self-Hosted/Cloud(Azure) environments.
- Define and implement middleware and application deployment and configuration processes ( Oracle Database, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Springboot).
- Deploy and configure monitoring systems, agents, and dashboards.